Defeat Your Allergy
Unfortunately nowadays more and more people suffer from different allergies. There are a lot of allergens and we should be very careful. Still, you aren't to suffer silently, and we'll give you some useful tips how to cope with the rushes:
Whether you believe it or not, it's possible to protect yourself at least from some sources of allergy and to avoid these unpleasant reactions. Simply control your environment!
Among usual allergens are dust, pollen, mould, and pieces of animals' fur. These components may easily irritate the eyes and t cause itchy eyes and hyperaemia. So, it is time to change the situation!
There are some precautions possible at home:
- Do not allow the pets into the rooms, where you spend much time. If there is such a possibility - keep them in the yard and bathe oftener.
- Wash the furnishing in hot water once a week regularly.
- Don't open the windows, give preference to air conditioners.
- Tidy up air filters and don't forget about air ducts too (clean them every year).
- Don't use blinds on the windows, prefer ordinary short curtains.
- Vacuum clean the house two times a week.
- Don't allow too much humidity in the rooms in order to avoid extension of mold.
- Set up dehumidifiers in all damp places in the house. Try not to spend much time in garages, basements and sheds.
- Take better plastic mattresses and pillowcases. Don't use the old furniture or continental quilt.
- Always use protective gloves and a mask while cleaning and washing up.
- Set up flooring from hardwood floors instead of soft or woolen carpets.
- For cleaning surfaces in the bathroom, use adulterated bleach, instead of chemical detergents.
What can you do staying outside?
Always be aware of the weather - don't leave the house when it is windy and there is much dust in the streets. When your main problem is mould, try to avoid moist and rainy days.
Look at the watch! The highest pollen rates are between five a.m. and ten a.m.
Always use a mask when working in the garden. It doesn't cost much, but such a mask can help you to avoid abnormal pollen from flowers and bushes. The same is about mold.
When you come back home - take a shower. Due to this you'll rid yourself from allergens, which could be in the hair or clothes. Newly cut grass is also dangerous for you!
Buy a drier for the clothes not to dry the things outdoors. Because your clothes while drying can gather mould and dust.
Vacuum clean the auto, because mach fur of your pets may be left there.
Don't drive in the car with open windows, better use an air conditioner.
If it is possible, don't work in the yard. Because there you can find plenty of probable things, you may be allergic to, like grass, flowers and different trees (especially blooming ones).